We just lost by 19

BigBluefoot

All-American
Jul 4, 2025
2,145
7,526
113
Find me a post where I have ever mentioned a year 4.

I have been saying year 3 is do or die since Gonzaga.
Because it's not the 3rd year YET.
But explain how your logic will be different with another year? All I get from your posts, Nitro's, and a hand full of others are nothing but a continued apologist tone for the UKAA. A 3rd year is nothing other than contrived delay tactic. We all know how this ends.
 

Loucatfan30

All-Conference
Apr 11, 2024
965
1,210
87
Find me a post where I have ever mentioned a year 4.

I have been saying year 3 is do or die since Gonzaga.
If any of us was this bad at our job we wouldn't be given another year. We would be told to hit the door. It is time to tell him to hit the door. This team is so important to people in this state. Pope's mental health should not be more important than the entire states collective mental health.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme