And we would have beaten them without so many turnovers...see how that worksWorse, ISU would have destroyed us if they hit their 3s
And we would have beaten them without so many turnovers...see how that worksWorse, ISU would have destroyed us if they hit their 3s
Out scored by 30 points in the last 30 minutes. They quit again.Lost by 19 to a team without one of their best players in a game we were winning 20-9 in
You have attention span issues. You didn't see why I commented apparently .. no worries BigBluefoolWe just had a beat down loss in the tournament. It's going to be talked about, Baghdad Bob.
Find me a post where I have ever mentioned a year 4.Fast forward 2027: Mega and Nitro: "Pope deserves a 4th year, we had an injury!"
Crazy isn’t it?It's almost like we are on a UK basketball message board talking about what is happening with the program.
Because it's not the 3rd year YET.Find me a post where I have ever mentioned a year 4.
I have been saying year 3 is do or die since Gonzaga.
If any of us was this bad at our job we wouldn't be given another year. We would be told to hit the door. It is time to tell him to hit the door. This team is so important to people in this state. Pope's mental health should not be more important than the entire states collective mental health.Find me a post where I have ever mentioned a year 4.
I have been saying year 3 is do or die since Gonzaga.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt