we don’t need K winning another title. Let self get this win tonight and get smacked by Nova or Sister Jean. Rock Chalk tonight!
we are never jayhawks..
barf.
Just hoping that lame *** school wins.
Interesting take, to say the least.KU doesn’t have a sure fire first round pick for me to root for them. I’m a elitist fan, whoever has the most exciting OAD or NBA talent is who I want to win until the title game. Since there are no more games after the title game I cheer for neither and hope for a good game
KU doesn’t have a sure fire first round pick for me to root for them. I’m a elitist fan, whoever has the most exciting OAD or NBA talent is who I want to win until the title game. Since there are no more games after the title game I cheer for neither and hope for a good game
Kansas has picked up 4 wins against us on the all time wins list. We're now 16 games ahead of them. They need to lose and let Nova take Duke out in the FF4.
probably. but since Kansas isn't a heavy favorite, at least they won't choke.Won't matter, as bad as I hate it, Duke will beat them.
Kansas has picked up 4 wins against us on the all time wins list. We're now 16 games ahead of them. They need to lose and let Nova take Duke out in the FF4.
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU