we don’t need K winning another title. Let self get this win tonight and get smacked by Nova or Sister Jean. Rock Chalk tonight!
we are never jayhawks..
barf.
Just hoping that lame *** school wins.
Interesting take, to say the least.KU doesn’t have a sure fire first round pick for me to root for them. I’m a elitist fan, whoever has the most exciting OAD or NBA talent is who I want to win until the title game. Since there are no more games after the title game I cheer for neither and hope for a good game
KU doesn’t have a sure fire first round pick for me to root for them. I’m a elitist fan, whoever has the most exciting OAD or NBA talent is who I want to win until the title game. Since there are no more games after the title game I cheer for neither and hope for a good game
Kansas has picked up 4 wins against us on the all time wins list. We're now 16 games ahead of them. They need to lose and let Nova take Duke out in the FF4.
probably. but since Kansas isn't a heavy favorite, at least they won't choke.Won't matter, as bad as I hate it, Duke will beat them.
Kansas has picked up 4 wins against us on the all time wins list. We're now 16 games ahead of them. They need to lose and let Nova take Duke out in the FF4.
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky