we don’t need K winning another title. Let self get this win tonight and get smacked by Nova or Sister Jean. Rock Chalk tonight!
we are never jayhawks..
barf.
Just hoping that lame *** school wins.
Interesting take, to say the least.KU doesn’t have a sure fire first round pick for me to root for them. I’m a elitist fan, whoever has the most exciting OAD or NBA talent is who I want to win until the title game. Since there are no more games after the title game I cheer for neither and hope for a good game
KU doesn’t have a sure fire first round pick for me to root for them. I’m a elitist fan, whoever has the most exciting OAD or NBA talent is who I want to win until the title game. Since there are no more games after the title game I cheer for neither and hope for a good game
Kansas has picked up 4 wins against us on the all time wins list. We're now 16 games ahead of them. They need to lose and let Nova take Duke out in the FF4.
probably. but since Kansas isn't a heavy favorite, at least they won't choke.Won't matter, as bad as I hate it, Duke will beat them.
Kansas has picked up 4 wins against us on the all time wins list. We're now 16 games ahead of them. They need to lose and let Nova take Duke out in the FF4.
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
KSR Football
The public is hammering LSU
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6