Yesterday I was driving down hwy.55 to Springfield and went through a little town called Mooresville. Do any of you older folk remember a caller on the old call in show by this name? It seemed he always had a little recruiting info.
Paul Willman passed away a few years back. Paul did one hell of a Rupp impersonation and would tell some of the funniest Rupp and Joe B stories.Wayne from Mooresville and whatever happened to Paul Willman? Had a good show back in the day
I always wondered how a guy that raises rabbits for a living got recruiting info lol. He nailed the Ron Mercer commitment though so he had contacts.
I remember him clearly. Also Rodney from Sonora. Used to call in to the Larry Cowton and Doug Ormay show. Fun times.
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence