Yesterday I was driving down hwy.55 to Springfield and went through a little town called Mooresville. Do any of you older folk remember a caller on the old call in show by this name? It seemed he always had a little recruiting info.
Paul Willman passed away a few years back. Paul did one hell of a Rupp impersonation and would tell some of the funniest Rupp and Joe B stories.Wayne from Mooresville and whatever happened to Paul Willman? Had a good show back in the day
I always wondered how a guy that raises rabbits for a living got recruiting info lol. He nailed the Ron Mercer commitment though so he had contacts.
I remember him clearly. Also Rodney from Sonora. Used to call in to the Larry Cowton and Doug Ormay show. Fun times.
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark