Yesterday I was driving down hwy.55 to Springfield and went through a little town called Mooresville. Do any of you older folk remember a caller on the old call in show by this name? It seemed he always had a little recruiting info.
Paul Willman passed away a few years back. Paul did one hell of a Rupp impersonation and would tell some of the funniest Rupp and Joe B stories.Wayne from Mooresville and whatever happened to Paul Willman? Had a good show back in the day
I always wondered how a guy that raises rabbits for a living got recruiting info lol. He nailed the Ron Mercer commitment though so he had contacts.
I remember him clearly. Also Rodney from Sonora. Used to call in to the Larry Cowton and Doug Ormay show. Fun times.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB