Watching Texas game

Feb 23, 2017
1,187
787
0
Choose your preference. As of today I'd take Nick on offense and Bamba on defense.
Agreed! They're both raw as can be but both have insane potential. Bamba has the natural defensive abilities, whereas Richards is the more natural offensive player at this point. They will both develop and improve. I would have loved to have both, but Richards seems fully capable of giving us what we need.
 
A

anon_q409idbs5m40a

Guest
I expected more from Butler. They don't look anything like the good teams they've had in the past.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  2. 02 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready