Choose your preference. As of today I'd take Nick on offense and Bamba on defense.
Agreed! They're both raw as can be but both have insane potential. Bamba has the natural defensive abilities, whereas Richards is the more natural offensive player at this point. They will both develop and improve. I would have loved to have both, but Richards seems fully capable of giving us what we need.Choose your preference. As of today I'd take Nick on offense and Bamba on defense.
Forgot Ayton. I’ll give you him. Didn’t count Porter since he’s out. And Young who? Surely you don’t mean Trae Young.
IPFW has a better RPI than Oregon, Kansas St, Arizona,Oklahoma, Georgetown,UGA,IU among others....pretty damn good for a d2 team id say.against a division 2 team
Bamba already 0 for 2 from three point land. Why is he even out that far?
I'll take my chances with Richards. Shaka's a joke.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU