Watching Texas game

Feb 23, 2017
1,187
787
0
Choose your preference. As of today I'd take Nick on offense and Bamba on defense.
Agreed! They're both raw as can be but both have insane potential. Bamba has the natural defensive abilities, whereas Richards is the more natural offensive player at this point. They will both develop and improve. I would have loved to have both, but Richards seems fully capable of giving us what we need.
 
A

anon_q409idbs5m40a

Guest
I expected more from Butler. They don't look anything like the good teams they've had in the past.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  2. 02 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  5. 05 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky