Painter is coaching at his alma mater. He is not going to leave Purdue.Never really heard his name mentioned.
You're kidding right?I hate the Pope hire, but I'd probably have him ahead of painter.
Yep, seen him overmatched against UConn. They didn’t even look like a runner up.You're kidding right?
Have you seen Painters resume lately?
And yes, I’ve seen him do something only one other team has done in the history of NCAA basketball:You're kidding right?
Have you seen Painters resume lately?
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime