Painter is coaching at his alma mater. He is not going to leave Purdue.Never really heard his name mentioned.
You're kidding right?I hate the Pope hire, but I'd probably have him ahead of painter.
Yep, seen him overmatched against UConn. They didn’t even look like a runner up.You're kidding right?
Have you seen Painters resume lately?
And yes, I’ve seen him do something only one other team has done in the history of NCAA basketball:You're kidding right?
Have you seen Painters resume lately?
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34