******W Illinois vs Iowa Game Thread******

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,017
25,156
113
6pm BTN+
Iowa -29.5
O/U 145.5

The Leathernecks (0-1) come to Iowa city fresh off their 80-75 loss at Redford. They were led by former Dordt University and Milford, IA star Lucas Lorenzen who scored 25 points.

Lorenzen was named to the NAIA All-American First Team last season after leading the Defenders in scoring and helping secure a GPAC title, becoming the program's third player to earn this recognition. He transferred to WIU this season.

Hawks should have little trouble in this one and cruise to a 91-59 victory.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skydog0784a!

TampaHawkFan

All-Conference
Aug 6, 2025
642
1,777
93
BTN+. So, no TV. Super.

With only one Big 10 team playing yesterday, only 4 playing tomorrow, but 9 games tonight, you'd think the scheduling could be improved so that more games could be televised. I also notice that the 4 games tomorrow, and the 3 on Sunday, they have games on BTN+ but NO game at all on BTN. What a crock.

Guess I'll have to try to find a link somewhere, then.
 
Last edited:

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,079
9,262
113
Fran , could you possibly set a guy up with a link if you can find one?
He's working on it.

sausage cooking GIF
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,079
9,262
113
WIU is not a big team. They have a 6'10 guy and two 6'8 guys, and they are listed as forwards. We can counter those with Alvaro, Jirak, Matteoni, Cam, and Coop. I look for Ben to try to create mismatches and of course our defense will be a constant. Should be a fun game.
 

Hawk_4shur

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2009
899
2,129
93
$13
BTN+. So, no TV. Super.

With only one Big 10 team playing yesterday, only 4 playing tomorrow, but 9 games tonight, you'd think the scheduling could be improved so that more games could be televised. I also notice that the 4 games tomorrow, and the 3 on Sunday, they have games on BTN+ but NO game at all on BTN. What a crock.

Guess I'll have to try to find a link somewhere, then.
$13 for a month. Both the men and the women play some games. I can stand paying $3/4 per game this month.
 

HawkBall23

All-American
Oct 6, 2001
5,243
9,977
113
What are the chances there will a quickie replay on YouTube at some point after the game?
 

Moral

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
11,230
40,715
113
I wonder what the game thread is like in The Lounge. I bet it's all smart and thoughtful.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Addison Ostrenga looks back at huge reception