Poor interior defense, and shooting too many quick 3s. Settle down guys!
Thanks Fran!!!
50%I would be interested in Iowa’s FG percentage in first half. Seems like they shot poorly.
Thanks Fran!!!
Maybe its just my connection and won't complain too much with it being a free stream ... but it kept buffering and missed chunks of play cause of some of it.
The stream worked about as good for me as the Hawks played in the first half.
IE, like shid.
Oakland is better than W Illinois.Could be worse. we could be Purdue and be tied at 35 with Oakland at halftime.
Are you drunk?14 + 28 = 42%
They meaning Western Illinois. We were 50%I'm trying creative mathematics. I haven't figured out how to arrive at 52% using 14 of 28 though...
They meaning Western Illinois. We were 50%
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Addison Ostrenga looks back at huge reception
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defensive backs see challenge this weekend
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game