people are blowing right by KochThey seem to be more athletic than us
And they have like, 3 or 4 grads lol.They seem to be more athletic than us
Fran's team would be up 70-40 right now
thoughts?![]()
20+6 = 26%Stirtz with 20/6.
"Look at that defense there!"Holy smokes Jess's voice all the sudden was booming![]()
It was but I will bet any money Ben will lay into them for multiple laspesGreat defensive effort there.
It was but I will bet any money Ben will lay into them for multiple laspes
Man, I'm looking forward to Acrisure. Big time exposure for the Hawks on a neutral court.WIU isn't good, so the Hawks could sleep walk through this one - as they did for most of it - however I think they'll find that Coach McCollum will not let this lackluster effort slide.
Call it a hunch, but I think we're gonna see the team that whooped up on Bobby Morris instead of tonight, next Friday night vs Xavier.
Is the FreeOnes link working? Haven't had a chance to check yet
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Addison Ostrenga looks back at huge reception
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defensive backs see challenge this weekend
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game