Hell yes! Showed me something tonight. Coulda folded but they fought their colllective ***’s off and won!
Mark Pope national Chosen of the year. All you haters SUCK IT
I will continue being anti Noah and Perry as long as they play like they did tonight.Are you as anti Noah as you were?
About to be a blowout
Your fan game absolutely sucksI’m thrilled! And shocked! And Carr’s still weak though![]()
Go Kentucky boys! Great win, hope Butler is ok. And we need Jax back but those two are doing great filling in.Noah and Perry won this game, 18 unexpected points on highly efficient shooting
Hopefully you get my point. LolI will continue being anti Noah and Perry as long as they play like they did tonight.
Gonna be calling them T-N-T here in a couple years, maybe sooner.Noah and Perry came up BIGGLY tonight.
you know it be pretty wild if Coach of the Year comes down to Pope or........Pitino lol.
Gotta call like I see it bro.. You don’t see me bitching about the refs do ya?Your fan game absolutely sucks
I like it!Gonna be calling them T-N-T here in a couple years, maybe sooner.
He’s probably saying I can’t take dis **** no Mo!Another nail in Barnes retirement coffin?
I don't either but man some of yall give up way too early.Gotta call like I see it bro.. You don’t see me bitching about the refs do ya?
Carr struggled but the guy is dealing with terrible back pain….he’s giving the university of Kentucky everything he has. That’s exactly what we’ve missed the last several years.I am glad Andrew Carr hit these free throws, but I prefer he never play and in a Kentucky uniform again unless it’s at the end of a game that is well in hand.
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation