*** Vols at Cats Game Thread ***

mcwildcats04

Heisman
Jul 19, 2003
9,233
12,907
93
Brea walking to class tomorrow:

 

catsfan3383

Senior
Nov 20, 2011
937
622
0
I am glad Andrew Carr hit these free throws, but I prefer he never play and in a Kentucky uniform again unless it’s at the end of a game that is well in hand.
Carr struggled but the guy is dealing with terrible back pain….he’s giving the university of Kentucky everything he has. That’s exactly what we’ve missed the last several years.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball