*** Vols at Cats Game Thread ***

mcwildcats04

Heisman
Jul 19, 2003
9,227
12,886
93
Brea walking to class tomorrow:

 

catsfan3383

Senior
Nov 20, 2011
937
622
0
I am glad Andrew Carr hit these free throws, but I prefer he never play and in a Kentucky uniform again unless it’s at the end of a game that is well in hand.
Carr struggled but the guy is dealing with terrible back pain….he’s giving the university of Kentucky everything he has. That’s exactly what we’ve missed the last several years.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine