VERY Interesting Tweet

peterpiper09

All-Conference
Mar 19, 2006
1,310
2,601
112
Waiting GIF

COULD and IF are the words that worry me in that tweet
 
Mar 22, 2026
162
344
63
Apparently it’s Jamal Crawford coming to staff
If so this is a boss move by Pope. Although I feel like this is a joke. People will see the (proven coach) thing is bs. Get a legend like Crawford on staff as a recruiter and get a ball team.


Yes J Crawford is a legend to the younger generation not only for his game. But his off the court respect and swag. We need someone (cool) ASAP !
 

ScWildcat3

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2005
1,103
1,630
113
If so this is a boss move by Pope. Although I feel like this is a joke. People will see the (proven coach) thing is bs. Get a legend like Crawford on staff as a recruiter and get a ball team.


Yes J Crawford is a legend to the younger generation not only for his game. But his off the court respect and swag. We need someone (cool) ASAP !
Just dont see it without a college degree. Would have to go the Ulis route and enroll in school unless he got a degree somewhere along the way.
 
Mar 22, 2026
162
344
63
Just dont see it without a college degree. Would have to go the Ulis route and enroll in school unless he got a degree somewhere along the way.
Man I agree. I hope it has something to do with Stokes. But J Crawford is like Allen Iverson light when it comes to influence. He's always been that guy. I would love to have someone like him over the coach that just left us.
 

Bruce9

Senior
Jul 31, 2025
412
472
63
Just dont see it without a college degree. Would have to go the Ulis route and enroll in school unless he got a degree somewhere along the way.
No I believe they changed the rule on that,he may have a degree anyway,somebody help me in the rule
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB