You’d think they played for Duke.Vandy has 3 dudes fouled out.
Yet, Williams and Schofield haven't.
Gotcha.
I almost wrote that. That they were saving up the home cookin for us LOL.Don't worry the refs will make up for all these bad calls against Vandy when we go there.
You’d think they played for Duke.
They are the team moving forward that will get the DUJE/ UNC treatment in the League you watch us get murdered with foul calls when we play them!
I’ll be at Vandy next week and I’m sure we won’t get this same whistle!
Looks like same thing PJ didNo f1? That doesn't seem fair
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR Football
The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
KSR Football
Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
KSR Football
Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina