You’d think they played for Duke.Vandy has 3 dudes fouled out.
Yet, Williams and Schofield haven't.
Gotcha.
I almost wrote that. That they were saving up the home cookin for us LOL.Don't worry the refs will make up for all these bad calls against Vandy when we go there.
You’d think they played for Duke.
They are the team moving forward that will get the DUJE/ UNC treatment in the League you watch us get murdered with foul calls when we play them!
I’ll be at Vandy next week and I’m sure we won’t get this same whistle!
Looks like same thing PJ didNo f1? That doesn't seem fair
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia