You’d think they played for Duke.Vandy has 3 dudes fouled out.
Yet, Williams and Schofield haven't.
Gotcha.
I almost wrote that. That they were saving up the home cookin for us LOL.Don't worry the refs will make up for all these bad calls against Vandy when we go there.
You’d think they played for Duke.
They are the team moving forward that will get the DUJE/ UNC treatment in the League you watch us get murdered with foul calls when we play them!
I’ll be at Vandy next week and I’m sure we won’t get this same whistle!
Looks like same thing PJ didNo f1? That doesn't seem fair
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25