I imagine kids with potential get offers like this now more than we know. One thing I think is pretty obvious, we will see more kids opting for professional development and skipping college.
Frankly, I'll be surprised if he isn't ranked in the top 50 by February 2021.Sure seems like's a helluva prospect. Perhaps he'll sneak into the top 50? Tallest guard in his class with a sweet stroke.
Frankly, I'll be surprised if he isn't ranked in the top 50 by February 2021.
I'll settle for top 75. :ThumbsUpIdk about top 50, lots of prospects out there my guy. I think top 75 is more than reasonable.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN