I imagine kids with potential get offers like this now more than we know. One thing I think is pretty obvious, we will see more kids opting for professional development and skipping college.
Frankly, I'll be surprised if he isn't ranked in the top 50 by February 2021.Sure seems like's a helluva prospect. Perhaps he'll sneak into the top 50? Tallest guard in his class with a sweet stroke.
Frankly, I'll be surprised if he isn't ranked in the top 50 by February 2021.
I'll settle for top 75. :ThumbsUpIdk about top 50, lots of prospects out there my guy. I think top 75 is more than reasonable.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced