I imagine kids with potential get offers like this now more than we know. One thing I think is pretty obvious, we will see more kids opting for professional development and skipping college.
Frankly, I'll be surprised if he isn't ranked in the top 50 by February 2021.Sure seems like's a helluva prospect. Perhaps he'll sneak into the top 50? Tallest guard in his class with a sweet stroke.
Frankly, I'll be surprised if he isn't ranked in the top 50 by February 2021.
I'll settle for top 75. :ThumbsUpIdk about top 50, lots of prospects out there my guy. I think top 75 is more than reasonable.
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics