Up next - Richmond

Aug 27, 2001
63,466
198
0
I'm not hiding. I believe in diversity of races. Lord knows I've sampled the goods in all of them. I don't believe in identity politics to and including white people. I believe in the virtues of a man. You want it? Work for it and earn it. Near as I can tell, there are plenty of white trash I'm as disgusted by as any other race. There is no difference.

Speaking of sampling the goods.....any East Indian? I hear they are something else.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez expects multiple challenges against Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Exploring point guard options behind Miles Sadler
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action