Up next - Richmond

Aug 27, 2001
63,466
198
0
I'm not hiding. I believe in diversity of races. Lord knows I've sampled the goods in all of them. I don't believe in identity politics to and including white people. I believe in the virtues of a man. You want it? Work for it and earn it. Near as I can tell, there are plenty of white trash I'm as disgusted by as any other race. There is no difference.

Speaking of sampling the goods.....any East Indian? I hear they are something else.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Behind Enemy Lines: Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29