Up next - Richmond

Aug 27, 2001
63,466
198
0
I'm not hiding. I believe in diversity of races. Lord knows I've sampled the goods in all of them. I don't believe in identity politics to and including white people. I believe in the virtues of a man. You want it? Work for it and earn it. Near as I can tell, there are plenty of white trash I'm as disgusted by as any other race. There is no difference.

Speaking of sampling the goods.....any East Indian? I hear they are something else.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Recruiting WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen