******UNC vs UK Official Game Thread******

Oneandnotdone38

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2020
843
1,128
0
I don't understand how you can be a 5 star and you can't hit open jump shots. But look he's got tremendous finishing ability in the no defense AAU and hs ball.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,719
62,637
113
2pm game.. its 4pm.. and there's 7 MINUTES LEFT ! LOL.

that tells you there's a foul issue.. even for UNC. This is absurd.
 

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,922
7,391
66
I like Ware as our designated hockey goon.

Just get in there and foul people.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend