Cal would decline the NITyou have to be honest and question if this team makes the NIT
Cal would decline the NITyou have to be honest and question if this team makes the NIT
He moved at the very end, still shouldn't have been called but I see why it was.Not blaming this on the refs, but how was that a foul on Jackson?
That’s absolutely pathetic for a high school team, let alone a high level college team.
I really don’t think they will. We will enter sec play at 1-6 most likely and MIGHT win 9 games. Cal keeping his job after a 10 win season is unacceptable.you have to be honest and question if this team makes the NIT
Turned on to watch a basketball game, got a free throw shooting contest instead.I am getting whistle fatigue.
KSR Football
KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season