Cal would decline the NITyou have to be honest and question if this team makes the NIT
Cal would decline the NITyou have to be honest and question if this team makes the NIT
He moved at the very end, still shouldn't have been called but I see why it was.Not blaming this on the refs, but how was that a foul on Jackson?
That’s absolutely pathetic for a high school team, let alone a high level college team.
I really don’t think they will. We will enter sec play at 1-6 most likely and MIGHT win 9 games. Cal keeping his job after a 10 win season is unacceptable.you have to be honest and question if this team makes the NIT
Turned on to watch a basketball game, got a free throw shooting contest instead.I am getting whistle fatigue.
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend