Mintz and Askew are both playing good today.
Cmon BJ make me eat crow!
I haven't checked the numbers but it seems like the CATS are doing better from the FT line.
We are far from perfect.. but its clear to see this team is getting better and better.
Waiting for the second half to see if we can maintain?I’m watching ata Lexington brewery , people barely clap when we make a play or hit a three . Just kinda dead , even though we are playing pretty decently
Their jerseys are powder blue. Refs didn’t see nothing.That dude took 4 steps after the gather lol
Technically a foul on a made three would be worse.Give up an and-one. Worse possible outcome there
7/10Ehh lol. Not really. They've missed quite a few. Probably shooting like 67%
And it's why Cal hates it. Every time he uses a zone, the opponent gets three points immediately.There’s your zone
7-10I haven't checked the numbers but it seems like the CATS are doing better from the FT line.
I noticed that about Askew too. He has always looked like he is running helter-skelter out of control. Today, measured the guard, pump faked him up and drove by making him foul on the way to the basket. I'd have to say I am more than pleasantly surprised with the Cats so far.Very impressed with Ware this half, also Askew seems to be playing with more confidence, looks MUCH better.
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015