******UNC vs UK Official Game Thread******

jbne222

Heisman
Dec 14, 2019
5,561
10,515
113
Still not where he needs to be but this is the best half Boston has played all year. 12 points, 5 boards, and most importantly no turnovers. Need Clarke and Sarr to get it together and we'll be fine
 
  • Like
Reactions: MbergCat

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
I’m watching ata Lexington brewery , people barely clap when we make a play or hit a three . Just kinda dead , even though we are playing pretty decently
 
  • Like
Reactions: KYExtemper

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,437
71,008
113
I love boston’s potential. I really do, if he can just get better on shot selection he will be a beast.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,059
4,711
113
Very impressed with Ware this half, also Askew seems to be playing with more confidence, looks MUCH better.
I noticed that about Askew too. He has always looked like he is running helter-skelter out of control. Today, measured the guard, pump faked him up and drove by making him foul on the way to the basket. I'd have to say I am more than pleasantly surprised with the Cats so far.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes