UNC vs UCLA

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,987
8,325
113
I know this is gonna go against the grain but I was happy to see UNC pull this out. They took the lead with like 10 seconds left. I enjoy watching UCLA losing more I guess. Plus it helps justify keeping Davis around UNC for another year of suckage.
 

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,024
109,281
78
Yeah, I sure as hell wasn't rooting for UNC, but UCLA has 1 loss and UNC has 5. Taking UCLA down a peg is fine by me. UNC will still be trash.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels