UNC vs UCLA

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,988
8,328
113
I know this is gonna go against the grain but I was happy to see UNC pull this out. They took the lead with like 10 seconds left. I enjoy watching UCLA losing more I guess. Plus it helps justify keeping Davis around UNC for another year of suckage.
 

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,026
109,288
78
Yeah, I sure as hell wasn't rooting for UNC, but UCLA has 1 loss and UNC has 5. Taking UCLA down a peg is fine by me. UNC will still be trash.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near