UNC vs UCLA

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,991
8,330
113
I know this is gonna go against the grain but I was happy to see UNC pull this out. They took the lead with like 10 seconds left. I enjoy watching UCLA losing more I guess. Plus it helps justify keeping Davis around UNC for another year of suckage.
 

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,032
109,314
78
Yeah, I sure as hell wasn't rooting for UNC, but UCLA has 1 loss and UNC has 5. Taking UCLA down a peg is fine by me. UNC will still be trash.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon