I usually don't care either but it is more pleasurable to see depressed Crazies after a Dook home loss.UNC is only one down from Duke in my most despised programs so I really don't give a hoot who wins this one.
Last season Duke won at UNC and UNC won at Duke so.....yeah...not so much.Home team wins in this series. Refs get too intimidated by home crowd at both venues.
That's the first sensible post you have made on this forum.Hope they both lose.
I would not under any circumstance root for duke. Just no way. Just can't stomach the hypocrisy they define.I weirdly enough don't find much issue rooting for UNC. Maybe cause we beat them.. maybe because I haven't had a problem with one of their players in what feels like years.. maybe because Duke is just that much more unlikable.
UNCheat playing 5 on 8 so might be too much to overcome.
was thinking the same thing [laughing]we all seem yo be picking UNC which means Duke is probably a lock.
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!