hard to anticipate these incredible passes from the male Caitlin ClarkSo many drops
Still unsure which is crazyGronowski is double clutching his throws and that's confusing to a receiver. Just throw the ******* ball.
Hilarious coming from the guy who bitches all the time. Your posts are public my guy.Yep you guys we right. D line is trash
I think you have me confused with someone else. I rarely post anythingHilarious coming from the guy who bitches all the time. Your posts are public my guy.
I want 2 more tuddies before half.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
Hawkeye Report Football
The Chuck Long Podcast