******Umass vs Iowa Game Thread******

HawksRule25

All-American
Sep 8, 2023
5,389
7,511
113
Wheat thin

 
  • Like
Reactions: ottumwan in tx

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,340
10,124
113
20-0, not even the 2ndQ.

Slow down Kirk, you're gonna pull a jaw muscle with all that excited gum chewing!!
 

Herkylian

Senior
Dec 27, 2022
176
517
93
This is like playing NCAA Football 06 on freshman mode. I love it, want more of it, just not sure what we'll take out of it in regards to who we are. I hope it's something that Mark will be able to build confidence on at the very least.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ironman39

Easthawk1062

Heisman
Jun 28, 2021
14,528
22,391
113
This is like playing NCAA Football 06 on freshman mode. I love it, want more of it, just not sure what we'll take out of it in regards to who we are. I hope it's something that Mark will be able to build confidence on at the very least.
NCAA 06 was the GOAT of the series
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,350
6,926
113
I was told KJ Parker was the next big thing. So much for that.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
  2. 02 High School Football Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class