******Umass vs Iowa Game Thread******

HawksRule25

All-American
Sep 8, 2023
5,393
7,518
113
Wheat thin

 
  • Like
Reactions: ottumwan in tx

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,341
10,125
113
20-0, not even the 2ndQ.

Slow down Kirk, you're gonna pull a jaw muscle with all that excited gum chewing!!
 

Herkylian

Senior
Dec 27, 2022
176
518
93
This is like playing NCAA Football 06 on freshman mode. I love it, want more of it, just not sure what we'll take out of it in regards to who we are. I hope it's something that Mark will be able to build confidence on at the very least.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ironman39

Easthawk1062

Heisman
Jun 28, 2021
14,528
22,391
113
This is like playing NCAA Football 06 on freshman mode. I love it, want more of it, just not sure what we'll take out of it in regards to who we are. I hope it's something that Mark will be able to build confidence on at the very least.
NCAA 06 was the GOAT of the series
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,352
6,931
113
I was told KJ Parker was the next big thing. So much for that.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast