******Umass vs Iowa Game Thread******

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,340
10,124
113
2 Iowa TDs, and both via the pass!?!?

 

10001110101

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2003
1,269
1,654
113
I think I'm jaded and broken. Because I'm thinking: "there's clearly some talent at QB and receiver. So why are they as awful as they are against anyone with a pulse."

If someone could talk me out of being so jaded and broken, I would appreciate it.
 

Ironman39

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2024
1,565
1,735
113
Can we at least adjust our insults to worst passing offense in the P5?

There are, and have always been, levels to major CFB.

Teams like UMass, Akron and Nevada are considered FBS as well.

We are not them.

And yes, you have to explain this to certain portions of our fanbase, unironically..........
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10001110101

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,340
10,124
113
For the first game in soooome time, it won't be required, but the way things are going .... I think the defense might have a chance to outscore the offense tonight.

So many forced fumble oppos already, and the game isn't even 8 minutes old yet.
 

10001110101

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2003
1,269
1,654
113
Can we at least adjust our insults to worst passing offense in the P5?

There are, and have always been, levels to major CFB.

Teams like UMass, Akron and Nevada are considered FBS as well.

We are not them.

And yes, you have to explain this to certain portions of our fanbase, unironically..........
OK, OK... I'll try to adjust my insults.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ironman39

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,340
10,124
113
If this were anyone else than KF as head coach, we'd be seeing Hank Brown for the whole 2nd half because Iowa would already have 49+ on the scoreboard by halftime.
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,352
6,930
113
Woof, that was a bad pass from Mark. Total wobbler.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast