If anyone wasn't aware, they are also playing an Exhibition game right now if you want to keep watching basketball.
What channel, good sir?If anyone wasn't aware, they are also playing an Exhibition game right now if you want to keep watching basketball.
ACC Network I believeWhat channel, good sir?
What do you mean
Another reason for me to hate u6. Making me pull for Kansas.
Well, I’m not really pulling for them as much as pulling against u6.Ewwwwww
The only way I'd ever pull for the Cheathawks is if they were playing the Devil and his squad. And even then I'd have to think about it a moment.
Kerr with a threeJust realized our boy Kerr Krissa is playing against Arkansas!
He won’t have ten if we play themPeterson is giving UL a game.
UL- 30
Peterson- 24
Ewwwwww
The only way I'd ever pull for the Cheathawks is if they were playing the Devil and his squad. And even then I'd have to think about it a moment.
I am the same way, I can't ever bring myself to not root against U6, I don't care who they are playing.Well, I’m not really pulling for them as much as pulling against u6.
So shut down Peterson and they have nothing.Peterson has 24 at the half…..
I am the same way, I can't ever bring myself to not root against U6, I don't care who they are playing.
Kenny Payne keeps leaving Peterson open
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update