UL vs Kansas

mdluk1

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2007
1,146
4,898
113
Ewwwwww


The only way I'd ever pull for the Cheathawks is if they were playing the Devil and his squad. And even then I'd have to think about it a moment.
Well, I’m not really pulling for them as much as pulling against u6.
 

BrokenBlue

Senior
Dec 13, 2024
211
406
63
Ewwwwww


The only way I'd ever pull for the Cheathawks is if they were playing the Devil and his squad. And even then I'd have to think about it a moment.

Well, I’m not really pulling for them as much as pulling against u6.
I am the same way, I can't ever bring myself to not root against U6, I don't care who they are playing.
 

Wunky

Heisman
Jan 16, 2021
4,472
18,709
78
UL playing defense up in the Jayhawks shorts and getting cooked for it. If they’d play off a bit Kansas would actually have to work for open looks. As it is they are just beating the Cards with crisp passing. You cannot overplay talented and well-coached teams like that. This is liable to be a blowout if Kelsey can’t adjust.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,333
72,097
113
I am the same way, I can't ever bring myself to not root against U6, I don't care who they are playing.

I will slightly pull for UofL against two teams: EweTee and Duke.

In the case of KU, whom I deeply loathe, I root for a power outage.
 

Wunky

Heisman
Jan 16, 2021
4,472
18,709
78
In fairness to UL… Kansas would be a tougher matchup for us than Purdue was. Peterson is better than anyone Purdue has, and KU just has way more athleticism than Purdue.

UL is more athletic than Purdue too, but they don’t seem to know what they’re doing after the first few seconds of the possession. Lots of hero ball.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU