UL vs Kansas

mdluk1

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2007
1,146
4,898
113
Ewwwwww


The only way I'd ever pull for the Cheathawks is if they were playing the Devil and his squad. And even then I'd have to think about it a moment.
Well, I’m not really pulling for them as much as pulling against u6.
 

BrokenBlue

Senior
Dec 13, 2024
211
406
63
Ewwwwww


The only way I'd ever pull for the Cheathawks is if they were playing the Devil and his squad. And even then I'd have to think about it a moment.

Well, I’m not really pulling for them as much as pulling against u6.
I am the same way, I can't ever bring myself to not root against U6, I don't care who they are playing.
 

Wunky

Heisman
Jan 16, 2021
4,472
18,715
78
UL playing defense up in the Jayhawks shorts and getting cooked for it. If they’d play off a bit Kansas would actually have to work for open looks. As it is they are just beating the Cards with crisp passing. You cannot overplay talented and well-coached teams like that. This is liable to be a blowout if Kelsey can’t adjust.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,333
72,103
113
I am the same way, I can't ever bring myself to not root against U6, I don't care who they are playing.

I will slightly pull for UofL against two teams: EweTee and Duke.

In the case of KU, whom I deeply loathe, I root for a power outage.
 

Wunky

Heisman
Jan 16, 2021
4,472
18,715
78
In fairness to UL… Kansas would be a tougher matchup for us than Purdue was. Peterson is better than anyone Purdue has, and KU just has way more athleticism than Purdue.

UL is more athletic than Purdue too, but they don’t seem to know what they’re doing after the first few seconds of the possession. Lots of hero ball.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets