UK vs UCLA Gamethread

wccat

All-American
Apr 8, 2009
5,559
8,464
66
Cats playing like chickens with their heads cut off. Playing just like their coached.
 

Thunder Mash

All-American
Apr 28, 2019
4,164
6,942
113
-We're young.
-They fought.
-I've gotta find a way to play Chris more. (lie)
-Be patient.
-Stick with these guys.
-I've gotta figure things out. (you think?)
-We're right there.
-We're going to break through.
-We can't lose them all, but we certainly aren't winning them all.
-Free throw shooting will improve.
-I need to ask Tyler Ulis for more advice because $9 million still isn't enough for me to figure it out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
  4. 04 KSR Football Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky