Our offense looks like someone playing 2K that doesn’t know the buttons
That’s Shaq numbers right there!5/13 from the line. Lol
We won’t see him after a lossHe's probably starting a thread on it as we speak.
And to think Cal was wanting to average 80 ppg.Our high powered offense might break 60 tonight lol hahahhaha
Me tooUnfortunately this is what I expected.
He should. But it doesn’t matter. This is another **** season.Livingston should start next game
I appreciate it. Seems like 99% of the posters on here should follow your lead.Just like the Gonzaga game I’m turning this **** off at the next commercial. I refuse to watch our sorry *** coach continue to ruin UK.
You’ve met my wife, obviously. Another Saturday gone to &$”’.Thought I’d go ahead and get one started…
We would miss them anyway....lol. Look at all that contact. UCLA would be shooting free throws.
Hell yes !! SHOOT IT !!!!!Livingston has to shoot the 3 right there
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina