Our offense looks like someone playing 2K that doesn’t know the buttons
That’s Shaq numbers right there!5/13 from the line. Lol
We won’t see him after a lossHe's probably starting a thread on it as we speak.
And to think Cal was wanting to average 80 ppg.Our high powered offense might break 60 tonight lol hahahhaha
Me tooUnfortunately this is what I expected.
He should. But it doesn’t matter. This is another **** season.Livingston should start next game
I appreciate it. Seems like 99% of the posters on here should follow your lead.Just like the Gonzaga game I’m turning this **** off at the next commercial. I refuse to watch our sorry *** coach continue to ruin UK.
You’ve met my wife, obviously. Another Saturday gone to &$”’.Thought I’d go ahead and get one started…
We would miss them anyway....lol. Look at all that contact. UCLA would be shooting free throws.
Hell yes !! SHOOT IT !!!!!Livingston has to shoot the 3 right there
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes