You dirty ****** that gave up already can exit to the left.
I really want Ulis to get his chance in the Pros. But gosh I'd love to have him as a Cat for another year.
You were answered directly. Go milk a bull
No **** great first half.Heck with the details. We're up by 6 at the half. In their place. I'm good with that.
Some other school had 14 at the half.it was 33-27 under 4 minutes left, Kentucky goes on a 19-7 run to end the half
19 points in less than 4 minutes
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)