You dirty ****** that gave up already can exit to the left.
I really want Ulis to get his chance in the Pros. But gosh I'd love to have him as a Cat for another year.
You were answered directly. Go milk a bull
No **** great first half.Heck with the details. We're up by 6 at the half. In their place. I'm good with that.
Some other school had 14 at the half.it was 33-27 under 4 minutes left, Kentucky goes on a 19-7 run to end the half
19 points in less than 4 minutes
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’